Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2020, 09:16 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Milpitas , California
Thank you!

Hi All,
I would like to thank all of those on this forum for taking the time to answer questions that are posed by other members. This forum along with various YouTube videos have proven very valuable to my wife and me. We purchased our 2012 FC 30RB in July but had to put it into storage in East Texas until we purchased a tow vehicle. We bought our truck in August and picked up our Airstream Rosie on Labor Day. Those on this forum helped me to be prepared with the right tools and the right information to be able to deal with issues as they arise. I was aware of a long list of things that could go wrong, from dead batteries, tanks filling up for no apparent reason, sewage mishap, tire blowout, and so on. I was just not expecting _all_ of these thing to go wrong. Fortunately I am prepared. The only tool I needed so far that I did not have was an impact wrench. I give myself a pass on that one. Three more days to home in Northern California, assuming I can find some tires in rural New Mexico on a Saturday. Thank you all! This forum is a wonderful resource.
John&Nancy
JayOhBee is offline   Reply With Quote