Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2021, 10:43 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2019 25' International
Washington , Washington, D.C.
Should I renew Coach-Net?

The three-year warranty on my Airstream is almost up and so is the Coach-Net coverage I got when I bought the AS. I forgot I had it, thank goodness never needed it, but now realize it was a benefit I could have fallen back on if needed. As I travel alone, I'm thinking it would be wise to have some coverage like this going forward. Here's my question: Those with Coach-Net - have they delivered on their promises?
PatLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:58 AM   #2
Freedom

2023 30' Classic
Dallas , TX
I have used it twice while on the road. Both times calling them it resulting in killing a full day and having to call them back several times to get a tech out. However, each time the tech did fix our problem. They ran so late on our last call the tech told me they told him not to charge me for the parts. So at least they noticed the issue. I give them credit for that.

The way this system works is the set a pre determined amount per job. If you are in an expensive area like LA, NY or Boston you will be pretty much out of luck due to nobody wanting to work for the low price they pay.

Knowing all of this I will probably renew mine. It is better than nothing.
KCurtis is offline   Reply With Quote