Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1994 30' Excella
Napanee , Ontario
Ontario to Montana to Calgary Alta.

Hello, we have had to change our plans and travel into a new area. Would anyone have suggestions as to a few sites or attractions and a path in which we can travel from Ontario across the Norther USA in order to reach Calgary Alberta? We have three to a max of four weeks to journey within. Your advice and suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards
Brian Hobin I
Brian Hobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Los Alamos , New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Hobin View Post
Hello, we have had to change our plans and travel into a new area. Would anyone have suggestions as to a few sites or attractions and a path in which we can travel from Ontario across the Norther USA in order to reach Calgary Alberta? We have three to a max of four weeks to journey within. Your advice and suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards
Brian Hobin I
I-94 has some nice scenery in North Dakota and National parks. US 2 across Northern MT is a nice ride. If you want to drop south Yellowstone is nice.
Stay north and see Glacier. Turn North at US 93 and head back into Canada.

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

1988 32.5' Airstream 325
calgary , alberta
Hi out east! I have made this trip from Calgary to Rochester NY 6 or 7 times as I have a sister in Gates outskirts of Rochester. You will see some great scenery!! I have used this route many times and it seems the best for fuel and camping spots.Buffalo to Erie to Cleaveland to Toledo to Chicago {try early morn or late at nite} then to Rockford to Madison to Eau Claire to Minni/ St Paul to Stcloud to Fargo to Jamestown to Minot then up thru Estevan to Weyburn to Moose Jaw to Swift Current to Medicine Hat.... Then on to Calgary!! Great trip ahead !! About 4-5 days if you want to see the sights and enjoy the trip!! Jonathan
jhenry is offline   Reply With Quote