Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Ontario Snowbirds...

Just tossing something out there - just in case I get lucky....

Are there any people on the forum that live about 1/2 hr -40 minutes from Belleville, Ontario, Canada that head south in the Fall.

I'm a newly desperate 50 yr old Silver Sister, responsible and bondable - re-entering the workforce and taking Photojournalism at Loyalist College. Will be starting my second year this coming September.

Trying to kill two birds with one stone - accommodation and a place to park my ModPod as Peter and I are selling our place and taking a different approach to our retirement - 5 years out.

I would be more than willing to house sit for you along with additional chores for a place to park & plug in + pay for my hydro. Would require washroom facilities for the months of Dec - Feb only. I would prefer to live in the trailer and keep watch of your place as opposed to moving in. (Unless of course it drops to -30brrrr!) A country setting would also be preferable.

Open for any and all ideas.

If there are any Ontario Unit members that read here - it would be great if you could put the word out for me...

My rig is a 22' International CCD and TOW is 18' GMC Sierra.

Please feel free to PM me - if you might know of anyone that I could talk to who might consider this idea.
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote