Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
A girl and an Airstream

1993 29' Excella
dunnegan , Missouri
New York Lake Oneida Folks--Help me find a spot!

Camping for three weeks--2 weeks at Oneida Shores. They only allow 2 week stays. Where is a good place close by for bass boat access to the lake?
missysanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #2

1964 19' Globetrotter
tucson , Arizona
hey there... i have a family camp on south bay there is room on the back lot for a trailer.... no utilities.... easy in and out....i just left there last week with my trailer...back in arizona for the school year...let me know ill ask my family if its ok...no one lives there full time mostly weekends
64globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #3

1964 19' Globetrotter
tucson , Arizona
spend my summers on the lake....grew up there....will go back as soon as i retire...ha ha !!!!
good bass along the sea walls...some good size n. pike too

i camp in my airstream all summer...work a concert in colorado in june then off to the lake..till aug.......good luck....
64globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:17 AM   #4
A girl and an Airstream

1993 29' Excella
dunnegan , Missouri
64Globe,

Thanks for the offer. Might just take you up on that! Actually it is for my son. He is traveling in the Bassmaster Series and is traveling from the tournament in Sandusky, OH to Lake Oneida. The last two weeks are at Oneida Shores so we just need to get him there from here for a while. He will be studying, he is finishing up his last semester at University of Alabama and he is working on his Captain's license. He will need electricity since his cab-over camper has no power without plugging in. Any idea of campgrounds around that South area of the lake?
missysanford is offline   Reply With Quote