Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-18-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Los Alamos , New Mexico
Smile Michigan Attractions

A must see is Wheel Intersted's house with the Classy Airstream in the drive way . Ok seriously. Yeah I can be serious when it is necessary.

A couple days ago we went to Frankenmuth. A German village. Kinda Cool. We also went to Bonner's. The largest Christmas Store in the world. I picked up a few lights. Some of you will see them at the Can Opener.

Today went to Dearborn and the Henry Ford Museum. Unfortunately Greenfield Village is closed during the week in the winter. Some of the cool things we saw. An Airstream! Early RV's, Charles Lindbergh's Rv. All you vitage people check the bottom of your drawers. He wrote his trip log on the bottom of his. An Aluminum House. Presidental Limos, Airplanes!, oh yeah cars. A Wiener Mobile. and much more....
Tomorrow I leave Wheel Interested's and head for Cereal City! Yeah I am going to see Kellogs Cereal City.
Wednesday I will head south. My Trailer is supposed to be ready Wednesday Afternoon.
I will let you all know how that turns out!

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #2
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Michelle,
Have fun in Battle Creek!! It was such a great pleasure to meet you, have a safe trip and a lovely winter down south!! Keep in touch!
Old 12-18-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
Say hi to Tony the Tiger, Diggem and Rice Krispy guy!
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:02 AM   #4
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Los Alamos , New Mexico
Forgot to mention.
We stopped at Fantastic Vent in Imlay City, MI. Nice folks. Carol and I were after reversing switches for our fans. For showing up in person we got a great discount! We also got a free tour. Suprising small company, no more than 40 employees. Definately not a non-smoking facility.

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote