Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2004, 07:34 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1958 30' Sovereign of the Road
Plymouth , New York
Send a message via Skype™ to robandzoe
Central New Yorkers

Hello. As I'm here in North Carolina, I am longing to be home there in central New York. Are there any ASers here on the forum from central New York? Does anyone have plans on traveling through the area? If so, feel free to courtesy park at our place, the wife and kids would enjoy and we are out in the country, easy in and out..with water and an extension cord for you (I'll put a pad in when I get off active duty as a Reservist being recalled). We are about 25 miles from Cooperstown, 3-4 miles from the Finger Lakes trail, and 1 hour either way from Binghamton, Syracuse or Utica. Let me know. Oh yeah, hello! I'd love to hear from anyone in or traveling through the area.

Rob
https://bakersacresofchenango.blogspot.com/
Courtesy parking
Flag Pole Holders - https://robsflagpoleholders.blogspot.com/

robandzoe is offline   Reply With Quote