Just returned from a great trip - 15 days, 14 nights and 2,200 miles. We set our pace not to exceed 400 miles on any given day with the reward being 7 nights in Key West and 4 nights in Fort Myers.
Trip as follows:
1. Wilmington, NC to Brunswick, GA (note fantastic overnight park right off of 95 - Coastal Georgia RV Resort - highly recommend)
2. Brunswick, GA to Vero Beach, FL - (not so highly recommend place!)
3. Vero Beach, FL to Key West, FL for 7 nights - Bluewater Key RV Resort - absolutely stunning place, we've already made reservations to go back next November!
4. Key West, FL to Fort Myers, FL via Alligator Alley (75) for 4 nights - Again, a fantastic place to stay there called Cypress Trail - very nice!
5. Fort Myers, FL to Brunswick, GA (back to Coastal Georgia RV Resort)
6. Brunswick, GA to Wilmington, NC - back home
Super trip and we met a lot of fellow Streamers and great folks!
Photo 1 - I 95 Rest Area in SC
Photo 2 - Our spot at Bluewater Key