Occasional Advice - 1952 Vagabond 29B Trailer
I know this an Airstream forum but I was curious if anyone would be interested in helping w/ advice from time to time with a project I just picked up, it is an all original 1952 Vagabond 29' trailer.
I have done the google & youtube searching but there is just not as much online about Vagabonds as there is Airstreams. If anyone knows of a forum this is better suited just LMK and I can go there.
My plan is to keep it as original as possible as it is about perfect with exception of a few water damages.
Here are the questions I have now.
- Does anyone have a scanned PDF of an original manual for older Vagabonds?
- Has anyone renovated a Vagabond and have good photos of what the connections for water and sewer look like inside the trailer before it makes its way into the bathroom?
- What is the best way to shine painted aluminum?
- What is the best way to clean & shine wood interior? I *think* the interior is birch?
- Long shot here I know, but does anyone on this forum have spare pieces and parts sitting in a box after a renovation?
Any help is much appreciated, thank you in advance.