Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Vintage Kin
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-22-2015, 08:35 PM   #1

1975 29' Ambassador
Marquette , Michigan
Looking for an asking price

I have a 1974 29' International Ambassador. From what I can tell everything is original except the hardwood floors. It's in great shape and I am thinking of selling it. I have no idea what to ask for it or what it's worth or how to find out. If anyone has some pointers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jaycopeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:39 PM   #2
Site Team

1974 31' Sovereign
Ottawa , ON
How 'bout posting some photo of inside and out? Telling us what maintenance items you have repaired/replaced?
Old 09-22-2015, 11:36 PM   #3

1975 29' Ambassador
Marquette , Michigan
I am new to this forum and not sure how to post pictures to it. I have only owned the airstream since the end of June so I have not done anything to it except clean it. It has been kept in a storage unit in Arizona a good chunk of its life is what I have been told. I used it one time but didn't hook up the water or septic. The a/c works and everything else I have tried.
Jaycopeman is offline   Reply With Quote