We are getting the old girl polished and repainted and I cannot find photos of a 1968
Safari International for reference! Specifically:
1) Exterior bottom and middle trim (PMS color of blue?)
2) "Flag" logo on each side of camper (photo? I think Red is top color? PMS color of red, white and blue?)
3) Airstream lettering top front and back - only the inside was blue? Not the outsides?
4) Airstream plaque under window next to door - was it blue inside the lettering where it says Safari?
5) Bumper and tongue was always silver, correct?
Thanks so much for the help, we are not interested in customizing, we want to put her back to her original
trim finishes as closely as possible! I remember the blue as a six-year old, but the memory fails me in recent years.
I would love pics as well if you have them to provide to the place doing the work.