Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #41
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Blast from the past. Hey Bruno, how's it going in France? What have you and the Mrs. been doing?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #42
Rivet Master

1986 31' Sovereign
Miami , Florida
Hi Again Bruno,

Please disregard my post -- it was redundant as I missed the previous similiar post.

Glad it is all squared away.

mike
n2916s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:37 AM   #43
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
DUNKERQUE / FRANCE , Nord
farmer reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenhughes
I would say that is a little more than a dent!! What was this guy thinking???
Good luck!!
If you ask about the farmer reaction, he wasn't present when I pickd up the caravan, and let his wife resolving the problem, certainly thinking i 'ld not see the damages or may be see them after ... it'ld be very interesting for him that I 'ld not see them in his storage for the insurance... but I've seen that immediately.
Later when I met him for refunding my annual location, he was not embarrassed at all , as if it was my fault to have a so long trailer... poor man, so this story cost him personally 10% money cash to me...

Bruno.
brunoffrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #44
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
The last news from FRANCE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Blast from the past. Hey Bruno, how's it going in France? What have you and the Mrs. been doing?
Hi Carol;
Always a great pleasure to heard of you;
a lot of events in the last year...

recently, we have met Rich and his familly, at their Tucson' house and that was a great souvenir... they are marvelous;you can see the story there:
AIRSTREAM, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and The American Dream in FRANCE.: ARIZONA DREAM, ROUTE 66 (SUITE) etc....

Before that, exactly one year ago, we have get married at Daytona, florida, with an extrordinary story too... Harley davidson was in the party... but see that on my blog there, it's moer complete:
AIRSTREAM, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and The American Dream in FRANCE.: LE mariage de rêve par HARLEY DAVIDSON / DAYTONA bike week '07

And always the 2 monthes / year in our Airstream liing the Airstreamlife, as we can do in FRANCE. Last year it was a new campground, in the southwest coast , ARCACHON, near BORDEAUX exactly; See that there too:
AIRSTREAM, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and The American Dream in FRANCE.: Destination ARCACHON/ FRANCE

here are the last news and what about you ???????

hope to meet you one day, in one of our US trip....
Next destination... CHICAGO, ill in May...

best regards,

Bruno.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #45
Rivet Master

1956 22' Flying Cloud
1953 32' Liner
1955 22' Safari
Valley View , Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody Ranch
Ces't domage!

I think thats how to say it. (my French experience is many years old.)

You need a TEXAS flag in front of the Airstream at Arcahon......California! Ces't domage!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rally 2.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	56423  
Melody Ranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #46
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
Good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Ranch
I think thats how to say it. (my French experience is many years old.)

You need a TEXAS flag in front of the Airstream at Arcahon......California! Ces't domage!
yes it's really a good idea; Texas was a revelation for my wife and I; We plan to come back to Texas at the end of this year, certainly more in the south...
may be Houston and ride southeast to Louisiana, where french is spoken....
We only know Amrillo, Lubock and El paso in your Texas but we want more now because we love your style and ... your steacks... hummmm

Your A/S is superb; congratulation, you can be proud of it.

Best regards from FRANCE.

Bruno.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #47
Rivet Master

1956 22' Flying Cloud
1953 32' Liner
1955 22' Safari
Valley View , Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody Ranch
Not mine

Thanks for the comment on the NICE Airstream. Not mine. It was beside mine at the Texas Vintage Ralley. (You should come.)

See the rest of Texas....the Big Bend Park, South Padre at Port Isabel, Palo Duro Canyon, and, for the wife, the Prada Store in Marfa. Try to visit in either April or October......for the weather.
Melody Ranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #48
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoffrance
Hi Carol;
Always a great pleasure to heard of you;
a lot of events in the last year...

recently, we have met Rich and his familly, at their Tucson' house and that was a great souvenir... they are marvelous;you can see the story there:
AIRSTREAM, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and The American Dream in FRANCE.: ARIZONA DREAM, ROUTE 66 (SUITE) etc....

Before that, exactly one year ago, we have get married at Daytona, florida, with an extrordinary story too... Harley davidson was in the party... but see that on my blog there, it's moer complete:
AIRSTREAM, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and The American Dream in FRANCE.: LE mariage de rêve par HARLEY DAVIDSON / DAYTONA bike week '07

And always the 2 monthes / year in our Airstream liing the Airstreamlife, as we can do in FRANCE. Last year it was a new campground, in the southwest coast , ARCACHON, near BORDEAUX exactly; See that there too:
AIRSTREAM, HARLEY-DAVIDSON and The American Dream in FRANCE.: Destination ARCACHON/ FRANCE

here are the last news and what about you ???????

hope to meet you one day, in one of our US trip....
Next destination... CHICAGO, ill in May...

best regards,

Bruno.
Bruno, I loved your pictures and videos. I see you found plenty of memorbilia and diners and fun places and great Cadillac Ranch pictures too along Route 66, and of course, a tres' occupe' Rich.

Brad and I have been to the Big Texan in Amarillo on New Year's a few years back. That's a mighty small Bruno in that big chair! That's a fun place. Did that guy finish his 72 ounce steak? He looks as if he could. What a marvelous tour of cars, motorcycyles, signs and scenery too. Excellent pictures.

I didn't realize that you had a biker wedding AT Daytona and it was broadcast on the news! Now you have all your loves together, the new wife and the Harley Davidson. She made a very beautiful and stylish bride and always looking very stunning in all your pictures. I see the motorcycle as your wedding cake topper!

Here in Michigan we have a large dunes area called Sleeping Bear Dunes that is almost so steep you cannot climb them. Not as big as your Dune D"Pyla though with the steps.

I hope we get to meet too on one of your trips. You'll love Chicago. Brad and I were both born and raised there and have family still in the area. Where will you be staying and visiting?

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:21 PM   #49
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
Hi carol;
Officially, we 'll go at the waste expo at Chicago, ill at the beginning of may.
So a lot places to see as Milwaukee (for harley Davidson and our wedding witnesses), the Route 66 ( the departure and the first miles ) , Airstream of Chicago.... and Chicago, of course.
It'll be another interesting trip , as all we have visited during these last years.We love USA and are always impatient to see others things and different regions.

thank you to have appreciated our blog .

Best regards from FRANCE

Bruno