The final cost for the Zolotone is yet to be determined. The product itself should be about $120 USD for 2 gallons. There will be a cost for the primer too. The labor should be fairly straightforward as I removed everything so all they need to do is mask the windows, rough it up and spray it. I'm thinking about $400 total. My trailer has brown appliances, brown uphostery, yellow shower surround and sort of brown specled asphalt tile. The color of Zolotone that was on my trailer was a kind of white with slight yellow specs. Zolotone has nothing that is exact, but we are currently doing some experimenting to get the specs the right size. Andy at Inland suggested using Camille white which is as close as anything.
I am using the Zolotone because I beleive that anything that I can do to keep my trailer as original as possible should be a good investment as will ultimately enhance the value, and simulate as close as possible what it was like to have one of these beauties when they were new.
I have done quite a bit of looking to try to find a floor tile as close as I can to the original, and pretty well decided to use Armstrong number 47152
available at Home depot for about .50 per tile. I havn't decided yet if I am going to cut down the 12 x 12 tiles into 9 x 9's. This will add about $40 to the cost of the tile plus the labor to cut them. Once again - I am leaning toward the 9 x 9's to get it more like the original.
My current delemma is trying to determine what kind of wood they made the interior from. I had thought all along that it was birch, however when I took a sample of the wood to my local specialty wood store, none of the staff thought is was. In fact, they could not agree on what it was! I am going to take back a larger sample and one of the plywood cupboard doors to see if they can match it. I am also trying find a suitable fabric to recover the cushions, and deciding if I should replace the foam with something a little more firm as the old foam is kind of soft and spungy.