Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2000 34' Limited S/O
Greensboro , North Carolina
Drape advice

We have traded for a 2000 34' Limited with Sofa Slide. The drapes are in very good condition but we are renovating the interior and are having new drapes made because we are changing the color scheme. I have taken the current drapes out and had them cleaned. They are in good condition. Off white with a khaki border. I would like to sell them for something but have no idea what I should ask. Does anyone have a suggestion what price I should ask?
WBCCI #4358
tslanier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Commercial Member

2016 27' International
Currently Looking...
Wilton , California
Hi,

It sounds like your going to brighten it up in there. Would love to see some pictures of the outcome. We were able to clean our drapes and it really made a difference as they were really dirty. I have no idea what they are worth but I know it would be expensive to replace them with factory drapes. There might be someone here that would be interested in them as they are a quality made drape. Maybe you could list them here on the classifieds?

Vinnie

https://www.facebook.com/VinniesNort...ir?ref=tn_tnmn
Airslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1975 Argosy 26
Portsmouth , Virginia
I'm interested in them. I have a 26' argosy with wrap around windows up front, twin beds with a window over each bed and 1 window on the street side just behind the wrap around. 2 pull down shades, bathroom & over the kitchen sink. Let me know what all you have and maybe we can make a deal.
PLDodd is offline   Reply With Quote