Thought I'd share my experience fixing some delamination in my 65' caravel
. Age or humidity had caused the top layer of wood to delaminate near the stove and in several other places. I came up with a method of repair that seems to have worked.
Several large bore syringes (larger bore is for strength not fluid flow)
To prepare I set up for clamping the area somehow. For example, to clamp the panel next to the stove. I used a large flat peice of solid hardwood and wedged it against the panel using a long peice of wood going from the sink to the wall. Any method of clamping will do.
Once I knew how I would clamp. I removed the clamp trial, and sucked up Superglue into the syringe. Then I would use the syringe to penetrate the upper delaminated layer of wood and dump the superglue behind the delaminated layer. I did this in multiple locations gradually moving around the delaminated area making sure to get glue in all locations. I then clamped it up for a few hours and was done.
The nice thing about this is it did not damage the upper layer's finish and allowed me to keep my trailer as orignal as possible.