Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
Jack Dog in So Cal

2013 16' Sport
Orange , California
Skin Damage

Well I've had my AS for one year always thinking the first damage to our little tin can would be due to road debris.

I live in a duplex townhome and our HOA rules I'm allowed to store our AS in our driveway.

I was informed by our HOA that their would be some exterior termite repair being done on several of our units. I asked to be informed prior to the work to make sure if I needed to move my trailer if needed.

I come home yesterday to fine several scratces and a 3" gouge in the upper right rear corner panel of the AS near the flat roof panel.

I've already contacted the HOA and the contractor met with me today and will handle it through his insurance.

Here my question: I live in Orange County in So Cal and I'm asking my fellow AS owners can they recommend a quality AS repair shop that will be able to repair this damage. It's very minor but I'm assuming the panel will have to be replaced.

Thanks,
Jack Dog
in So Cal
JackDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

1988 32' Excella
Bonita , California
C+G in Bellflower will be your best bet.

Your friendly San Diego unit.
RUMSHIP is offline   Reply With Quote