Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Waiting to Escape.... , Somewhere between sanity and insanity ... on the brink of both.
Trundle Bed Under Gaucho

Good morning Everyone!!
Our 1971 Overlander is the Double floor plan. We have two kids of opposite genders and need another bed. We are currently setting up and taking down a camping cot for one of the children to sleep on. We don't want to change the bedroom area to twins because the wardrobe/desk provides ALOT of storage. (A nice roomy closet with a shelf, then there is under the desk storage)

I know many people here are fond of the dinette option. I have seen a great dinette with two beds built into it on this thread: (pictures are in post #10)

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f46/...ons-67227.html

Although I love that idea, we also have two dogs. One of which is 140lbs. We really want to keep as much floor space as possible. So after this rambling story, my question is....Has anyone installed a trundle style bed under their front gaucho?

TAC OK-42

Come See Minnie Mouse at the TAC Walt Disney World Fort Wilderness Rally
https://airstreamingdreaming.blogspot.com

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'." - The Shawshank Redemption
]
rebelstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, furnishing, trundle