Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1976 25' Tradewind
Seattle , Washington
Shower curtain replacement?

I need to replace my original shower in my 75 Tradewind. Would anyone have a suggestion for a replacement? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick
Siamese66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:03 PM   #2
near ichnetucknee springs

1978 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
davie , Florida
we have a 1978 sovereign with a rear bath. this originally had a sliding shower door which was replaced by the p.o. with a curtin rod arrangement. the curtain was hooked around the square shower door channel. i removed that channel and installed an aluminum round 28 inch rod which had stainless steel supports. this mounting was reinforced with aluminum back plates. we then found a clear shower curtain which allows plenty of light into the shower. all the eyelets were used except the last two. the last two was supported by velcro patches which attached to the shower wall. it really works out nice and keeps the water inside the shower. we also matched the clear shower curtain up with a clear shower mat. all this "stuff" was found at walmart..................
charlie tuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1963 16' Bambi
1962 22' Safari
Yreka , California
Replace your shower curtain, or entire shower?

If your curtain and you want same configuration ~ post a picture. You may get more answers to give you choices! Good luck.

Mrs. NorCal Bambi (traveling in S Tardis)
CaddyGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:08 AM   #4
Silver Mist

Currently Looking...
Riverhead , New York
The clear curtain is a good idea.

Why aren't there lights in the shower?

I'm thinking about adding a waterproof light, anyone done that?

LI Pets is offline   Reply With Quote