OMG sometimes life just does not give you a break...okay they missed the delivery - good for an extra week, then delayed again. So now my free layer - floor that is will be on holiday.
So they said they would check with their contractors see who could do the job. Two teams said no and one said yes with a $510.00 charge. And not sure if they could do it in the next two weeks....
Are you kidding me
My response.."how about this....cancel the order! The grey floor paint looks awesome about now!
He said that they thought that was the best idea even though it was now cut and on its way in 1.5 weeks. He said because we have messed you around we have no problem giving you a full refund.
He said he thought by the photos I sent the painted floor looked pretty good.
So for now - I'm going back in - fill the screw heads and bought a 4L can and will give it another 2-3 coats for durability.
Get my interior back in and worry about the next major job of getting her welded up and brakes changed out. At least the flooring refund will now pay for the brakes LOL.
Maybe it is a good thing - I can check her out in the fall to make sure there are no unexpected leaks, and the floor repair is holding up fine.
With the extra coats - it may look even better. I might just stencil in grout lines and done with it. Find a few cool carpet runners that match my accent red and black interior and call it a day.
If I do sell it - then the next owner can choose their own flooring ROFL.
Just my vent for the day.
Off to find out where my dang fridge is at - been in service now for 2 weeks.