Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2004 16' International CCD
Salt Lake City , Utah
Cabinet maker recommendations Utah

I need a recommendation for a cabinet maker in or near Salt Lake City that has worked on AS before? A previous owner removed a few cabinets (idiot) and I'd like to replace them so I have storage. I already contacted AS and it's a rip off. I could have all new cabinets for the price they quoted.
UtahChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2005 30' Classic
... , ...
I don't know of anyone in your area, but I can't help think someone there could easily do that work for you.

Might post some pictures of that it is you need (or at least from where it is missing).
GetOutDoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #3

1973 Argosy 26
tampa , Florida
custom cabinets

i am a custom cabinet builder. almost finished with my 73 argosy. you can see my pics here in photos. if you can't find anyone in your area consider having them made here and shipped. or better yet hook up your airstream and take a vaca to florida
steve dobert is offline   Reply With Quote