Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2022, 04:35 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2022 25' Globetrotter
Bellevue and San Antonio , Nebraska and Texas
Access to under shower in 25 FBT

We did something dumb (well, I did). DW writing here. I usually leave the fridge door braced open in storage, but in moment of extreme stupidity, since we had it plugged in to trickle charge, turned the fridge to 1 AND left the doors braced open a half an inch. Two months or so of running and defrosting and we will need to make a substantial investment in new cabinets - maybe a new fridge.

We got the lower panels off the vent door under the closet and under the fridge, but some water got under the shower. That frame around the shower is one piece. I know there is access through a small panel under the street side bed.

Would removing the closet panels get us better access to dry it out and clean it so we can use our trailer while we wait forever for new cabinetry?

I expect we will have to deconstruct that whole side. I'm thinking Jackson Center for the repair.
PatSoozy is offline   Reply With Quote