RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 06-21-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

AV package

I have a new 27 International and can't seem to get the TV to swivel. The pull 'pin' seems to be stuck.

Also, anyone have any luck getting the aux input into the stereo to work?

Thanks
random 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

I just happened to stop by Airstream of Arkansas during a trip through Texas and Arkansas and decided to stop by the dealership to pick up a generator. Gene met me there and took care of my questions. Great dealer, by the way...

The pull pin on the TV was getting stuck on part of the rear mechanism. As far as the aux input in the cabinet---this is apparently not functional with the Sony unit with an input on the front panel.

Also learned that CDC 2 allows the TV sound to play through the main stereo system.
random 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2008 23' International CCD
San Francisco , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by azvantage View Post
The pull pin on the TV was getting stuck on part of the rear mechanism. As far as the aux input in the cabinet---this is apparently not functional with the Sony unit with an input on the front panel.
You can enable the rear aux input by "tricking" the Sony head unit into thinking there's an external CD player attached -- no need to have it actually be a CD player, any RCA input will work. You'll want to pick up one of these, works like a charm:

PAC Sony Unilink adapter Auxiliary input turn on at Crutchfield.com
mmccurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
Rivet Master

2008 27' International CCD FB
Boerne, TX / , Evergreen, CO
Send a message via AIM to Westfalia Send a message via Skype™ to Westfalia
If he's heard TV sound in CDC2, then he already has the Sony branded AUX input that uses the CDC inputs.

AZVantage, I'm sure that I have the same head unit as you and I can use the AUX inputs in the closet in addition to the AUX on the front of the head unit.

Yes Gene @ ASOA and his crew are fantastic!

Tags
2008 international