Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Wiring diagram / schematic for a 76' Sovereign

Hello all,

I am in the process of making some repairs to my 76' Sovereign and some ware along the way it has started to shock me. In fact the entire trailer is mildly electrified by battery or hard connection.

That said, I have noticed some worn wire here and the and would be more comfortable starting from scratch than going for the quick fix.

Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for a 76 Sovereign with a rear bath?

I am not sure if I am going Full Monty at this point but my shirt is off and my pants are a little looser than they were when I bought the thing.

Be well.

Mikal
gronlampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Rivet Master
Airstream Dealer

Corona , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by gronlampa View Post
Hello all,

I am in the process of making some repairs to my 76' Sovereign and some ware along the way it has started to shock me. In fact the entire trailer is mildly electrified by battery or hard connection.

That said, I have noticed some worn wire here and the and would be more comfortable starting from scratch than going for the quick fix.

Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for a 76 Sovereign with a rear bath?

I am not sure if I am going Full Monty at this point but my shirt is off and my pants are a little looser than they were when I bought the thing.

Be well.

Mikal

A service manual is available, that not only has the wiring diagrams, but many other things that will help you fix most any thing that goes bad.

Andy
Inland RV Center, In is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sovereign