Old 03-22-2020, 11:01 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Wayland , Massachusetts
Wiring Diagram/Electrical Schematic Help!

Hi Guys. Hope you are well and safe. I am doing an install of a new inverter (Magnum ms2812), batteries, eventually solar, new fuse block etc, and need some help. I have an '87 34 foot side bath Excella btw.

I have time to do the install, but not the time to do the research, build out the wiring diagram, etc. Anyone out there you guys know of that could build out a detailed schematic, parts list, etc? Hoping if someone can help with this then I could source the parts and do the install. Also, besides not having the time I am not good with this kind of stuff, but see a lot of people on this forum seem like they have a ton of experience/knowledge. Willing to compensate someone for this or if anyone knows someone/company who can help that would be great. Referrals would be welcome! Thanks John
jtgarcia2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off