Recall of AI19 for fuse
AI issued a recall notice for an incorrect main battery cable fuse
1. Called AI Los Angeles and asked when I could bring in my Interstate 19 for installation. They said they would get back to me.
2. Never heard back so called one week later and they said still waiting for part to come in and would get back shortly, Never heard back.
3. Call Airstream Main number and was told dealer has to request part with VIN number and they never heard from AI Los Angeles to request part. They could not ship part to me directly due to regulations.
4. Waited to hear from AI Los Angeles, never did.
5. Due to risk of fire, will order part myself and either try and install it or hire someone to do it.
6. AI Los Angeles Service dept always, and I mean ALWAYS acts like this in not returning calls, not caring, no followup.
7. It continues the drama with them...flawed awninng controller, cabinet from with electronics fell off, rear view video not working, main battery switch took two weeks to repair and was done incorrectly, as well as several other items.
8 In summary, I think AI sold be a beta test version from the RV show and it was never ready for delivery.