Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2020, 08:34 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
2017 Interstate Lounge Ext
East Orleans , Massachusetts
Angry No house power as soon as i turn engine off

Bought a 2017 interstate ext. nothing but problems. But could use help with this new one. I have new house and engine batteries. As soon as I shut the engine Off, I lose all power to the house...nothing. Nothing works either with shore power. I turn the engine back on and everything reads like it should. Iím boondocking in VT with no power. Would appreciate any advice anyone can offer.
DBOrleana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #2

2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Danville , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBOrleana View Post
Bought a 2017 interstate ext. nothing but problems. But could use help with this new one. I have new house and engine batteries. As soon as I shut the engine Off, I lose all power to the house...nothing. Nothing works either with shore power. I turn the engine back on and everything reads like it should. Iím boondocking in VT with no power. Would appreciate any advice anyone can offer.
I too am experiencing this problem. I had the engine battery disconnected because we were not using it through November and December. Just reconnected and fired up the engine. House power goes out as soon as I turn off the engine. 2017 Airstream Interstate TC. No response to the original question. Suggestions?
loansbrad is offline   Reply With Quote