Originally Posted by AWCHIEF
Is your Battery Disconnect in the "use" position?
I am assuming that your lights, TV, fridge and such work when you are plugged in. If not, then you have another issue.
Unless your battery is dead or not properly connected, the Battery Disconnect switch is the likely culprit. It does not visibly "toggle" on or off, just click it on the "on side" and see if that gets you battery power. If you don't hear a click when you push the switch then you have a dead battery or one that is not properly connected. If you get to this point, check the battery connections at the battery itself. If the battery is connected, then find a voltmeter to test the battery to see if it has a charge. It should read between 12.2 volts (indicating a 50% charge) and 12.7 volts (indicating a 100% charge.)