Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-10-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
The Joymobile

2011 22' Sport
MERIDEN , CT
Maxx Air Replacement--2011 Sport

I need to replace my Maxx Air vent fan. It also has the Max Air clamshell cover.

I notice Maxx Air sells one with an integrated cover and thought that might reduce some complexity of the reinstall. I doubt it has the same footprint as they are completely different designs and I am certain that I'll need to seal the old bracket holes.

I could re-use the exiting vent. I've done a lot of upgrades myself so at best this is a 2 wrench job but I'd appreciate thoughts from those who have done this before--if it saves me 30 minutes of farting around...this post is worth the effort.
JeffofCT is offline   Reply With Quote