Ok a few clarifications:
Did the breaker blow out and need to be replaced or did it trip and need to be reset?
Assuming the "i better panel" is the solar charge display panel ... it obviously has issues. One thing to do is to reset it. That is done by pulling it out of the wall and unplugging the cable that goes to it and then plugging it back in.
If you don't already have a multimeter, now is a good time to get one. If you do, check a few things:
1) Make sure the converter actually is working ( voltage on the battery goes up when shore power is attached).
2) Make sure the battery voltage is somewhere near rational ( like 12.6V or more).
I would then go through and make sure everything works ok. This includes the TV, the microwave, the water pump, the AC, water heater, fridge, and everything else that works on electricity.
Lightning is a bit weird and you never really know what it may have done ....