Wanted to share;
Ordered Bambi 19cb back in October, picked it up in mid June.
Had solar prewire only and Interstate LA batteries.
Upgrade - (parts: 2 SOK LiFePo4 batteries, bigger cables, Victron Lynx Distributor with bluetooth monitor, Krieger 2000 W inverter, 40 amp Renogy solar charge controller with bluetooth monitor, 3 Renogy 100 W compact solar panels with curved Z brackets.
I wanted option for boondocking to use solar panels to charge my batteries and be able to run microwave and 120 AC outlets all off inverter.
1) replaced LA batteries with SOK LiFePo4
2) disconnected inadequate factory 8 AWG battery cables and pulled through floor to connect to Victron Lynx Distributor.
3) attached 1/0 AWG cables from battery to Lynx distributor. attached 1/0 AWG cables from distributor to inverter.
4) fished wire for solar controller monitor, battery shunt monitor and inverter remote to closet and installed fixed monitors.
5) attached solar panels using AM Solar no drill solare technique with 3M VHB double sided adhesive, covered bracket foot with Eternabond adhesive tape and covered everything with Dicor RV roof sealant.
6) wired solar panels in series and used standard SAE connector in reverse to plug into prewired solar combiner box on roof.
7) attached power cables to solar controller and attached prewired solar (green and yellow) to solar controller
8) looked up which AC circuits were going to microwave and outlets. Placed 2 DPDT switches so I can switch between shore power and inverter power.
Everything works as it should, can run everything except for air conditioner.