2007 28' CCD w/AM Solar AM100 solar panel, Heliotrope MPPT Charge Controller, Parallax 7355 converter/charger and (2) Lifeline GPL-4C (6 volts) in series.
Thanks in advance
- @ Home (w/30 amp RV service)
- Giving the limitations of the 7355, when stored should I have my trailer plugged in continuously?
- If so, what mode should the "store/use" switch be in?
- With a 3-stage converter/charger, is it recommended to leave plugged in?
- Travelling (plugged into truck)
- should I have the solar charger on?