Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2007, 03:31 PM   #1

1972 Argosy 22
madrid , New Mexico
'72 Argosy 22 - 12v wiring diagram

Hi all,

I just towed a 1972 22ft Argosy trailer from Detroit to New Mexico and will be living in it. When I got here I found that I have lost some of the 12v systems (they worked previously). The overhead lights, bathroom light and the swivel spots at the front work but the water pump stove fan and lights over the sink and the left side seat don't.

I have searched the threads and have learned that the 12v system seems to run overhead at centerline and then down the sides to where needed. Did I get this right ?

I was thinking of just running a 2-conductor cable to the water pump anyways. I also will be adding some solar panels.

Anybody have any ideas on where the problem could be ?

Thanks for your help,

Mike

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, FRAK ME!! What a
ride!!!
nm_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:39 PM   #2
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Welcome to the forums. You will probably find that at least one fuse in the fuse panel has either jostled loose from road vibration, or lost connection due to corrosion.
You will find the fuse panel inside the Univolt (heavy blue box that says Triad on it), probably in the streetside (driver's side) cabinet in the bathroom. On the floor. Behind everything. Plug the trailer in, and follow the HUMMMMM.

Tags
12v