I did get this fixed.
Not to leave a problem open I was able to get this resolved. I replaced all old with new and everything works great. I wasn't able to find maxi-blade fuse holders for the mains so I went with self resetting breakers (which is what the guy at the rv dealer told me they use today). Maybe I will find them this winter as I would rather have those. I also put a larger deep cycle battery where the univolt was located, It's going to go outside next year when the hydraulic brake hardware goes. So far everything seems to be working great. All that needs done now is the battery moved outside, and the holes patched over.