Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1975 31' Sovereign
little rock , Arkansas
Wakarusa 2012 Ozark Arkansas

First I would like to say thank you to all of those who have contributed to the forum. Because of y'all I have saved countless hours and $'s on the ongoing restoration of my 1975 Airstream Sovereign rear bedroom. Last year my soon to be wife and I attended the Wakarusa Music Festival just north of Ozark Arkansas. We met a few fellow Streamers there. One had a beautiful triple axle Excella and another had a completely restored single axle with a custom orange and white interior. The exterior was polished to a mirror. Very nice folks.

Anyway, I just received an announcement for the dates of Wakarusa next year May 31 - June 3.

The reserved RV area is much desired because it is the only area with hook ups and there are only about 50 of those spots. Tickets for RV reserved go on sale November 11 at noon (CST) and will sell out that day possibly in less than an hour.... I will be attempting to get a spot there and was wondering if anyone else might want to also. It would be really cool to get some more of the mid-west Streamers together for this great Festival!
kos221 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arkansas, festival, music, wakarusa