Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1967 22' Safari
Deer Park , Washington
Range Hood Vent

Hi All,
I have been remodeling my 67 Safari now for almost two years. I have been able to find everything I need to do this on internet sites except for one item. I would like to replace my old range hood with one that also has a light in it. It seems like all of the range hoods all vent to the rear but most airstream hoods vent up. My old hood is 22" wide and 8 1/2" deep with a lip on it making it 11" deep. Does anyone have an idea where a replcement can be had that has a light and vents up?

Ralph in Eastern Washington
custom67as is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)