Rather than take on all these projects myself I enlisted the help of Bay Area Airstream Adventures (Vinnie wasn't taking work until the summer and the place in Winters was about the same $ and said it would have been a month before they take in work).
Here's what they found/did.
- After much deliberation we decided to replace a dented panel
- 2 leaks = Roof reseal (it hadn't been touched since 2006)
- Skylight replacement (I guess it's a good thing to replace this when doing the roof?)
- Took off satellite dome
- Brake job
- Lock assembly (previous owner could find his main key)
- Fresh and black tank sensors
- New toilet (because wife was not going to go in someone else's toilet)
- Needs new tires (I'll do this at America's tire or Les Shwab in Elk Grove)
- water pump adjustment
- Bought new batteries
- New mattress with Aire-Flow Moisture Barrier
Todo or in progress:
- Got a great quote in South Sac to get the inside reupholstered (teal/grey)
- Verify solar is working (I checked to see that there were 20+v coming off the panels but that's the extent of what I know about solar.
- Go camping! There's a pinball show in Lodi next month so I'm going to take it there to get all the kinks worked out or just to test everything (plus play some pinball
Let me know if you have any questions, if you want some insight on pricing please PM me. I figured it would have created some unnecessary chatter if I listed out all quoted prices. I can also answer question on how to remove all upholstery/furniture.