Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-29-2015, 12:52 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1977 27' Overlander
Clovis , New Mexico
Talking Newbie in New Mexico

Hello! I am an absolute newbie to the Airstream community! I will be moving to New Mexico in November and I have a dream to full time in an Airstream. I've been doing research online for months and I've decided that I would like to do a full, custom renovation. I'd like to be very involved in the renovation process but I must admit I know very little about plumbing and electrical. I am handy and a quick technical learner, but I know I need a professional to guide me through this process. Does anyone have any recommendations on companies or people in the Albuquerque or surrounding areas that can help me with my renovation dream?! Thanks in advance for the help, and thanks to all the avid posters that have helped me with my research up to this point!
nckysixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:06 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2016 28' Pendleton
Currently Looking...
Scottsdale , Arizona
Hi from AZ. . .....welcome to the clan. . . And when you get settled, look in on the 4 Corners Unit of the WBCCI. Many knowledgeable folks,many of whom live in M. And their/our rallies are big fun too. . .travel safe, Caig
Old 09-29-2015, 02:07 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1962 28' Ambassador
1961 19' Globetrotter
1962 26' Overlander
Mesa , Arizona
Nckysixx

;o) see that worked out great.

Some New Mexico folks will chime in too.

Just FYI, one of the Arizona Chapters of the WBCCI the 4CU (4 Corners Unit) is hosting their annual Thanksgiving get together in New Mexico this year.

Think its at Elephant Butte Lake State Park the 25 thru 29 of November. Check calendar for up to date info.

It's a buddy Rally and you would be welcomed.

Good luck with your move.

Hittenstiehl
Hittenstiehl is offline   Reply With Quote