Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #1

2006 31' Classic
Kemptville , Ontario
New to Airforums

Hi Folks: I've been visiting this site from time to time for several months and have decided to jump in. My wife and I have been Airstream owners for three years now and are on our second trailer, a 2006 Classic 31. We were "talked into" joining the Ontario Unit of WBCCI (by the dealer) when we bought our first Airstream and have been having a ball ever since. A great trailer, a great Unit but part of a struggling Club.

We have chosen to get involved. I'm now a Unit officer, have co-hosted one rally and am working on two more for 2008, have participated in a Unit caravan and then led the Unit caravan to Perry.

I'm deeply concerned about the current direction of WBCCI at the IBT level. The MOHO issue was a farce and its not at all clear that the current leadership has any understanding about leading the club at this crucial stage. I'm looking forward to participating in some good discussions on this forum.

Cheers to all.
Kerall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hello Kerall -- Welcome to the Forums! All things Airstream is what we're about. Glad to have you aboard. Please keep involved & posting your tales & tribulations.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
Certifiable

. , .
Hi Kerall. Welcome to the forums. You've got a beautiful trailer there.
Struggling club? Yeah, it has its issues. Don't we all? I know I have more than my fair share ... but my wife still loves me anyway.

The WBCCI is a great club that can only get better with more people like you involved. Thank you for being part of the solution and for trying to move the club forward.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:37 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1977 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
Colorado Springs , Colorado
Welcome to Airforums, and Good on you for working to make the 'struggling' club better.
'77' Minuet 6 Metre, behind a 2005 stock Jeep Rubicon with Equa-L-Zer hitch.
Royce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1979 23' Safari
1954 29' Liner
Orange , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerall
Hi Folks: I've been visiting this site from time to time for several months and have decided to jump in. My wife and I have been Airstream owners for three years now and are on our second trailer, a 2006 Classic 31. We were "talked into" joining the Ontario Unit of WBCCI (by the dealer) when we bought our first Airstream and have been having a ball ever since. A great trailer, a great Unit but part of a struggling Club.

We have chosen to get involved. I'm now a Unit officer, have co-hosted one rally and am working on two more for 2008, have participated in a Unit caravan and then led the Unit caravan to Perry.

I'm deeply concerned about the current direction of WBCCI at the IBT level. The MOHO issue was a farce and its not at all clear that the current leadership has any understanding about leading the club at this crucial stage. I'm looking forward to participating in some good discussions on this forum.

Cheers to all.
Kerall,

Wow, you are jumping in with both feet, congradulations. Hope to See You Down The Road.

Bill
Bill Kerfoot, WBCCI/VAC/CAC/El Camino Real Unit #5223
Just my personal opinion
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon, 1977 Lincoln Continental, 2014 Dodge Durango
1979 23' Safari, and 1954 29' Double Door Liner Orange, CA

https://billbethsblog.blogspot.com/
wkerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #6
Rivet Master

1960 22' Safari
in the wilderness , The great Mojave Desert
Kerall,

Welcome aboard. I'm glad your here and proud to have you in the WBCCI.

It's a great club with a great concept. At the moment the leadership is a bit rudderless but with folks like you it'll get back on track.

WBCCI 3344 FCU
AIR# 13896
CA 4

Yes, we have courtesy parking for you. About an hour North of Los Angeles.
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote