Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
2013 Int. Sig 23D

2013 23' International
Des Moines , Washington
New owners: 2013 Int Sig. 23D repost

Just picked up our new International 23D yesterday. New to Airstream and new to travel trailers as well. Always wanted an Airstream and spent the last 2 years making this decision. Went in to look at a FC20, Sport 22 and the 23FB but liked the lounge area of the 23D much better and decided to live with the smaller corner bed to get the inside sitting area. TV could not handle the 25's which had it all but are happy with the choice...just need to learn to be better (quicker) at backing up and parking which I am sure will come with time. Anyway...looking forward to time at sites and in the trailer.
Rrroberts40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2005 19' Safari
Austin , Texas
Congrats on your purchase! Don't stress about backing up quickly. Always take as much time as you need to make sure you don't hit something.
2005 19' Safari, Toyota Tundra
2 Small and Spoiled Dogs
lcurrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Welcome again, what happened to your other post? It had a number of responses. Excellent choice, I like the layout of the 23D over the FB. If I could swing it I would trade for one.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
2013 Int. Sig 23D

2013 23' International
Des Moines , Washington
Hello, I originally signed up a couple years ago when I began looking for a trailer and my computer auto logged in for all that time..but I couldn't remember the password after all that time so I re did the login and also reposted so it would connect to the new login..just getting acquainted to the forum and looking for all the tips I can get.
Rrroberts40 is offline   Reply With Quote