Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Chico , California
New nor-cal convert from camper to trailer

we have had our 1955 cab-chassis camper the Van-nette for almost 10 years.

last year we got by camping in it with our 6-10 month old daughter.

This year-she is a bit older and now getting a new sibling in October. The cab will no longer have enough room for 2 car seats and the back is getting cramped...

Last weekend camping someone offered to buy our camper-but we dont want to sell... then thinking-if we could replace it with something bigger...

And since I am in the process of building a classic rig for my wife(dailly driver) that is getting a 4BTA(google it) we thought it would be cool to have something to pull behind it and save on insurance and registration and maintenance and so forth...

so last night I cruised around and got to looking at airstreams. I think I want the shortest possible trailer that still has tandem axles.
vintage to the 50's would be nice but not required-cost is obviously an issue.

anyway-I prefer contact by email and will provide my phone number to anyone who contacts me by email to chat.
ccpanel is offline   Reply With Quote