Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-04-2006, 09:12 PM   #1

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
Cool New Member - selling B van

Hi-
I'm Kathy and travel with my dogs in my 2005 Airstream Interstate B Van with the South Coast Unit. I'm looking to sell it and buy a 25' Safari or CCD.
KathyScruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:17 PM   #2

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Welcome to the Forums, Kathy. You'll find a lot of good information here.
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:43 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Welcome!

Hi Kathy,
You've probably noticed the "classifieds" tab at the top of the page, I would recommend that you use that for both buying and selling. There are also several other sites that sell RVs in general and Airstreams in particular. Sorry, I don't have those at my fingertips, Google Airstream for sale.
It's always nice to see new members coming on board.
Dave
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:00 AM   #4
4 Rivet Member

2004 16' International CCD
1997 25' Safari
hamilton , Montana
Hi Kathy,, welcome to the Forums,,, i too travel with a dog,, have found a great trailer in the 25 Safari,,, much more like a home away from home,, room to stay for extended periods and room for both dogs and the things we need to make us comfortable. good luck on finding yours,,, any questions will surely be answered on the Forum,, great group,, donna
dieterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #5
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hello Kathy -- and welcome to the Forums!

I believe you will get a lot of views for an ad in the Classifieds here. Be sure to put some nice photos in the ad. It is helpful to cast your net as wide as possible, so let me also recommend the VAC's classifieds and Airstream's classifieds. I don't feel it is necessary to go to one of the pay sites like RV Trader -- you'll have more Airstream-interested viewers on the above 3 websites. I did have a few RV resellers email and try to get my business in response to an ad I placed on the VAC site I believe -- easy to delete and not enough to be obnoxious.

Standard poodles are fine but is that a Frenchy in your profile pic? We love those but it's way too cold for them to spend much time out in Minnesota.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #6
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Oh yes... We have a member here who has the principal Airstream moho site, http://www.airstreammotorhomes.com/. His name is Fred, screen name 1985air345. My impression would be that more vintage moho seekers use his site but I'd suggest finding out by exchanging some PMs (personal messages via these Forums).

5 meter Langford Nahanni

Old 12-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #7

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterdog
Hi Kathy,, welcome to the Forums,,, i too travel with a dog,, have found a great trailer in the 25 Safari,,, much more like a home away from home,, room to stay for extended periods and room for both dogs and the things we need to make us comfortable. good luck on finding yours,,, any questions will surely be answered on the Forum,, great group,, donna
Thanks for the input dieterdog-
I actually did trade in my B Van for a 25 ft FB Safari about two weeks ago. My dogs and I love it!
Old 12-20-2006, 05:55 PM   #8

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Exclamation Hi from Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoe stream
Hello Kathy -- and welcome to the Forums!

I believe you will get a lot of views for an ad in the Classifieds here. Be sure to put some nice photos in the ad. It is helpful to cast your net as wide as possible, so let me also recommend the VAC's classifieds and Airstream's classifieds. I don't feel it is necessary to go to one of the pay sites like RV Trader -- you'll have more Airstream-interested viewers on the above 3 websites. I did have a few RV resellers email and try to get my business in response to an ad I placed on the VAC site I believe -- easy to delete and not enough to be obnoxious.

Standard poodles are fine but is that a Frenchy in your profile pic? We love those but it's way too cold for them to spend much time out in Minnesota.
Thanks Canoe stream. Yes, it's a Frenchie and Standard Poo. They are California girls and like it not too hot and not too cold.
I did trade in my B Van for a 25 ft FB Safari! Very excited.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:16 PM   #9
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
25' FB SE? Very good taste! Enjoy!!

5 meter Langford Nahanni