Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1973 27' Overlander
Southport (Panama City) , Florida
Send a message via AIM to ibgl6
Talking

I just purchased a 1973 airstream international from off ebay and it was a great deal had to go to mo. to get it but i think it was worth it I guess it is all up to the person if there a crook then it aint no good but then... I will need alot of help in the near furture it is in real good shape but you can always use something if only advise.. Please email me with any info you may have and if I can help in any way just ask I am A life member of the Good Sam's club and am interested in all types of camping useally within a couple hundred miles of my home is about all I can manage but there is so much to explore in N.W. Florida you dont need to travel too far. SAM
ibgl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:59 AM   #2
Naysayer

1968 24' Tradewind
Russellville , earth
Hi Sam,
Welcome to the forums, why not post some pictures of your new camper when we get a chance? We LOVE pics!

Visit my photography and painting website
https://rooseveltfineart.com
Instagram is r.w.roosevelt

Boondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1963 16' Bambi
1962 22' Safari
Yreka , California
Welcome to the forums!

I agree with Gen Disarray... post pictures! WE love pictures of Airstreams! The search tool is very helpful when you are trying to learn about a particular item... you will find all the help you need here!

Mrs. NorCal Bambi (traveling in S Tardis)
CaddyGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1973 23' Safari
1977 23' Safari
2018 25' Flying Cloud
Palmer Lake , Colorado
Send a message via Skype™ to Zeppelinium
Sam, there's a great AS club in Pensacola and I know there are active members in Ft Walton. Look them up. They did a great thing this year--fixed up a 60's AS and then raffled it off. Really good job--beautiful.

Have fun in Panama city and take a skinny dip in the ocean for me! I thought the inlet just behind the Tyndall commander's house was a good spot, but you had to keep from laughing too loud....
Old 08-11-2006, 07:22 AM   #5
Rivet Master

1963 16' Bambi
1955 22' Flying Cloud
Yreka , California
Sam, welcome aboard the water is fine. Im sure you will find lots of help and friendship here on the forum. Don
NorCal Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #6
4 Rivet Member

1973 27' Overlander
Southport (Panama City) , Florida
Send a message via AIM to ibgl6
Talking

Hay sorry I did not reply sooner just figured out some body read what I wrote I am aware of the place for skinny dipping near Tyndall airforce base you reffered too I might better stay away from there I will also look into the A/S club in P Cola that is about a hundred miles west but i have some friends in Milton (near pcola) I just bought a digital camera today and will post pics as soon as I figure it out and how to post them haha any info on just about anything would be helpful and if I can help anyone just holler I will try my best.... SAM How do I get them rivets by my name they look really cool.....
ibgl6 is offline   Reply With Quote