Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-16-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Hello everyone. I ordered a 2007 International 28CCD and expect delivery sometime in June. I have camped for many years, but have only owned one travel trailer (a hybrid). Looking to upgrade, I attended many RV shows, including the Tampa show in January. I was disappointed in most of the stick built trailers I looked at, and very impressed with the Airstreams. I've read concerns about quality control, and hope I'm not disappointed. I don't expect perfection and expect I'll find the unit well built despite the normal teething problems. I look forward to learning much from the folks on this forum.

DCBollinger
2007 International 28CCD
2005 Ford E350 V10
dcbollinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic Slideout
2021 33FB Classic
Colleyville , TX
Welcome to the Fourums DC. Congratulations on that great rig you've ordered. You'll love Airstreaming and the quality of your new trailer I feel certain. No doubt, you'll also glean knowledge from members of this forum. Bet you can't wait to get that baby out on the road!
Old 05-16-2006, 03:07 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Nipomo , California
Welcome.

It's just May and already they are calling the latest models 2007s!!! What ever happened to the Gregorian calendar? Can we expect the 2008s by September?

Whatever year you have, people will still come up and say with some surprise: "I didn't know they were still making Airstreams." Airstreams are just timeless.

Bowlus Road Chief "Endymion"
BMW X3 xDrive 28D
myoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:15 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
It's True

Quote:
Originally Posted by myoung
Welcome.

It's just May and already they are calling the latest models 2007s!!! What ever happened to the Gregorian calendar? Can we expect the 2008s by September?

Whatever year you have, people will still come up and say with some surprise: "I didn't know they were still making Airstreams." Airstreams are just timeless.

First, welcome and congrats to our new member..Enjoy~!
Yep, it's true..June is the change over time for 2007..
So, that should tell you when the 2006 came out...
It's always good to see the new changes..Wonder what they did different for the 2k7?
53FC
NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote