Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2006 16' International CCD
Portland , Oregon
Love at first sight!

Hello everyone,

I've been checking out the forums for months now and have enjoyed soaking it all in and felt it was time to say hello!

My partner and I are pretty new to all of this, having fallen fast and hard for a 2006 16' Bambi International CCD: knowing the trailer's back-story, we swiftly jumped at the chance to adopt her earlier this year.

It's been a great adventure, though as with all adventures there have been high's and low's.

Highs: memorable trips with my gal and pooch, exploring this wonderful place I call home (Oregon), and spending the occasional weekend evening tucked away for a movie when get-aways are not an option.

Lows: a truly unfortunate and bizarre string of events that have landed Pea Pod in the shop more than on the road.

The most recent discovery is a flooded rear hatch area. It seems the rear hatch gasket was installed wrong allowing water to seep up under the bed and creep all the way to the bathroom area! Yuck. Black mold took hold. I'll post for ideas on the best fix on the appropriate forum, though please feel free to add your .02 or PM me with any thoughts you may have about a Portland Oregon based shop that offers top-notch repairs for what may well be a full floor replacement.

Thanks and happy trails!
Susan, aka Pea Pod
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1523.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	584.5 KB
ID:	226198  
Pea Pod is offline   Reply With Quote