Just bought an 75 Safari (23ft) and now puzzling over where to start. That said, it has virtually *no* dents on the outside. Woo-hoo!
Now the things we need to fix...
1. Bathroom is scary
2. Again... the Bathroom is really scary
3. One of the POs loved contact paper
4. One of the POs had apparenty a case of silicone sealer lying around
5. A PO cut hole for a deadbolt to the right of the door
6. The wiring is a bit on the "oh my gosh" side of the line
7. None of the tanks have OPD
8. The "new" RV battery is 2 years old an appears to have been fried
9. The front window leaks... or did, can't tell due to all the Silicone
10. The Land Yacht plate on the port side is missing
... Oh, and the door handle broke on the first day of ownership
But I'm now a Airstream fixin' member of the "club".