Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #1

1984 32.5' Airstream 325
Dripping springs , Texas
Joining the RV world with a 84 325 MH

Hello everyone, I am so impressed with this forum, seems like there is enough knowledge tapped into this to accomplish anything AS. That said I will be reaching out to you guys to help guide me through my somewhat extensive "restoration" of my new to me 1984 325 MH.I plan to start with mechanical repairs then clean up the exterior then move to the inside for floor and complete interior replacement. Should be fun and even more fun when it's finished!
dave325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #2
Airstream Driver

1994 30' Excella
1992 35' Airstream 350
Austin , Texas
Welcome aboard !
You found the right place for your ambitious endeavor and I am sure everyone will try to assist you above and beyond.
I am on my second Airstream Motorhome restoration and have learned a lot by sharing my experiences here. If you go for a test run, consider paying me a visit, I am in North Austin.
We do have gathering of like minded fellow airstreamers in December and it is just down the road from you. Consider joining us...
http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288...2-a-93280.html

AIR #13
PeterH-350LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
1984 31' Airstream310
Ajo , Arizona
Welcome! We like before and after pics. Does the 325 have a tag axle? Is it gas or diesel?
Mike Leary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #4

1984 32.5' Airstream 325
Dripping springs , Texas
Mike it's got a 454 with a tag, I will be posting picks soon. Peter I will definitely swing by to get some advice when I take this baby out for a joy ride. Step 1, get her to pass state inspection. Need to replace some suspension components, sway bar bushings, shocks (Broken mount) and also repair a mystery leak. It's either a PS line or the master cylinder or both (I am hoping for the former but it's most likely the latter). Blanco sounds like fun.
dave325 is offline   Reply With Quote