Welcome to Aistream Forums and welcome to Airstreaming in New Mexico. Your timing is perfect to help us charter a new unit of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International (WBCCI). This link will explain everything:
Check it out, and let me know if you are interested.
In the meantime, we want to see the pictures of your acquistion just as soon as possible. If you took your pictures with a digital camera, here's how to post:
1. Download from camera to computer
2. Resize each picture you wish to post to 400x600 or 100k max
3. As you resize each picture, do a "File", "Save As" and stick it in a folder named "resized" or somethingcatchy like that.
4. Open Airstream Forums, find the thread you've already started, and hit the "Reply" button.
5. Once the reply window opens, type your message and then scroll down to "Manage Attachments."
6. Hit "Manage Attachments," "Browse", find your folder full of resized photos, highlight the ones you wish to share with us. Hit "Upload"
7. Once upload is complete, hit "Reply."
Hope this helps. If all else fails, ask a Moderator.