Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-28-2006, 05:39 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1972 29' Ambassador
1968 22' Safari
Tyler , Texas
Help! I'm reincarnated!

Help! For some reason the forum wouldn't recognize me when I logged in today, so I had to re-register as a newbie! All of my former postings will be forgotten, I suppose (posted as vbrach). Well, I've still got the same Airstream, a 1972 29' Ambassador, and I'm still as confused as ever. Cheers!
26.982 amu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:50 AM   #2

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Well, welcome back, I guess. Your former being will probably mysteriously reappear from the electronic hinterland, and the moderators will come down on you like a ton of bricks for having two identities. Just tell them the second one is your evil twin who was separated at birth and raised by a pack of wolves in the forrest. That will cause an emergency meeting of the moderators which willl result in the banning of wolves from the Forums.
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:51 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Always the last to know!

Wolves? There are wolves now??

Hello 26.982 amu -- shall I welcome you to the Forums all over again? Yes, I had replied to your posts in your previous incarnation -- the name Brach is recognizable. I also know somebody had used the 26.982 amu reference before.

We all get this occasionally. Aluminum can cause Alzheimers. In your previous incarnation Vince Brach had 83 posts -- may his memory live in our hearts. I even found your first post! Vince -- please let me know whether you wish to stay with 26.982 amu or want to go back to Vince Brach. By special request it could even be possible to switch your old posting history over to a different screen name -- the header at top left of your old messages would be converted to the new name also. The search function is purt' darned weak -- it won't search by username and I only found the old "you" by searching on 'atomic weight.'

Now moosetags, about this insurrection -- enjoy the heck out of the Forums and have 9 lives on me! For now I have to get back to THE MEETING.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:36 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
That seems to be the problem it was Vince Brach user id. Not vbrach.
AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
retired!
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote