Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1974 31' Sovereign
Orange city , Florida
Send a message via AIM to SLVRSRFR
Florida Noob

Greetings from the new kid!
I have recently aquired a 1974 Sovereign 31' to full-time in for the next few years. It is in respectable condition when considering the lack of maintenance from the PO. All of the problems seem to be minor and easy to repair. With the exception of the Univolt of course. In my quest for wisdom on related A/S material I came across this great site. After reading it for a few days I finally joined the club. The wealth of knowlege and exp. is incredible her.
I have been in the electrical business since I was in middle school and have always had a keen interest in electronics. I am currently studying for a law enforcement career; Since my Coast Guard career was cut short. One of my best buddies is my right hand man in the electrical trade and often stays at my trailer to play HALO 1-2 and SW Battlefront on XBOX during work nights. LOL. My son also lives with me he is 4 months old.
The Sovereign is replacing a 1997 25' THOR Prism. Great trailer, just needed some more leg room. Besides A/S are awesome.
That's my life story---- LOL
SLVRSRFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
Pet Sitter Extraordinaire

1989 33' Land Yacht
Chattanooga , Tennessee
Welcome to the forums! As you said, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here. If you have a questions, just ask. Someone will answer.

Watch for rallies coming your way. I know there will be one in Destin the first weekend of January. Rallies are posted here and everyone is welcome.

Again, welcome to the forums!
kposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

1974 31' Sovereign
Orange city , Florida
Send a message via AIM to SLVRSRFR
Thank You kposey

I will have to look into visiting one of these rallies... I bet it is a great chance to see other users restoration projects and ideas!
SLVRSRFR is offline   Reply With Quote