Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-02-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member

1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Do I have CooTees?

I have a bone to pick!

During the time which I have spent at Jackson Center, 8 Forum members have visited and stayed at the Terra Port. Of all these 8 members, only 1 displayed a Forum sticker.

3 members (who are currently posting) never even introduced themselves, despite the fact that I display my affiliation/not affliction proudly both front and back. I just found out that one member was parked next to me!

Waz up wit dat?

Michael
ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2001 34' Limited
The State of , Ohio
Not making excuses for anyone, but when we had ours in the TerraPort, the after-the-sale quality control rework was about all that was on our minds. Did speak to a few others there waiting in the lobby though.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
_

. , .
what u wrote...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artstream
Do I have CooTees?
what i read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artstream
Do I have Cool Tees?

regardless the answer is YES!

cheers
2air'

as u know my air oval is onna stick...

we are here on earth to fart around. don't let anybody tell you any different. k.v.
2airishuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Okay, I'll poke the fire a little bit. You were waiting for them to come over and introduce themselves. Maybe they were waiting for you to do the same.
Did they glance over at you, stick their noses in the air, and hurry into their trailers?
Old 07-02-2007, 07:05 PM   #5
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member

1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2airishuman
what u wrote...

what i read...

regardless the answer is YES!

cheers
2air'

as u know my air oval is onna stick...

Well 2air, you are right.

Park next to me and you can get either "COOL TEES and COO TEES, it's your choice!

Michael
ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:12 PM   #6
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
I'm with Moe....with my 2 page laundry list, the early rise and shine, I didn't have as much zip after the day was out.
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Are Sharon and I two of the eight? 2 of the 3??? I don't recall my making an introduction... but was certainly pleased to meet you. 2Air has to be the ONE with the sticker though, I know that!

We got cool tees! And some fabulous prints.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:24 PM   #8
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Hey I asked you to "jump" me and I knew you from Adam - actually missed your air sticker(s) - and I paid for mine hmm over 4 months ago so whatzupwithdat????

But I know that I would have popped over even if I was not with Carol - I was attracted to the lights!!!!!!

But seriously it is a big world and everyone is usually in their own little world with big problems - just ask Carol and her Water Heater escapade.... But you could have asked me earlier just after the hot shower I had - after I thought hmmm I must have needed to put a few quarters in a slot somewhere

My advice - Get a Vintage Unit - you get perfect strangers coming up to ya in every gas station, pit stop and Tim Hortons coffee break - interested in your silver baby - even mine that looks like she has the silver chicken pots

Put a sign out that says I GOT COOL Airstream ART!!!! - Which by the way folks he really does - and the inside of his abode is just as artzy and to top it off Michael wears a BB
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #9
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Maybe we should have checked the terraport on Friday after the tour, thought you all were going to stop over at our rally for a martini. Sure was nice of you to get Sharon's battery started. I think we were really dragging. I don't tolerate heat well or terraport visits. I am pleading exempt. Like Moe and Eric said, service stops can be very absorbing...

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #10
Rivet Master

1986 25' Sovereign
Southern Middle , Tennessee
While I wasn't at the factory, I put my AIR sticker on the rear window of my Sovereign and the rear window of my pickup. Maybe I need to put one on the front, sides, top of truck.... I had to chuckle a little at the post because I saw a Jeep Cherokee pull out of our parking lot at work a couple weeks ago and could swear that there was a white AIR sticker in their rear window. I almost turned around and went after them to see who it was.

AIR #0078
'01 2500hd ext. cab, 8.1 litre gas, 5 sp. Allison auto
3.73 rear end
Mag-Hytec rear diff cover
Amsoil Dual by-pass oil filtration system
Amsoil synthetics all around
265 watt AM Solar, Inc. system
davidz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Perhaps they saw you in your work shirt and though you were a bum sneaking around some guy's trailer, or maybe they aren't into pole dancing.

Steve
Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 AM   #12
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
You do have a point there Steve...

.....M. I must admidt when I first pulled in and it was swealtering hot all I could think off was getting my new marine battery connected( as my one from the weekend had run out of juice - for got to bring a b-charger with me) to get my little oven lit - meaning to get my Fantastic Vent running.

I glanced over a couple of times and thought, cool they bring a work truck full of tools to the rigs so they don't leave the terraport - being a silly girl an'all and not knowing anything about the terraport system.
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote